Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chelsa Wagner Mailing

Here is a mailing from Chelsa Wagner. I didn't recieve this one myself, so I'm not sure how big of a mailing this was. Rep. Wagner's campaign website can be found here.

I was pretty sure I wouldn't vote for George Matta for controller, but his horrible comments about State Rep. Chelsa Wagner missing votes in Harrisburg because she was giving birth to her child proved to me that I will never vote for Matta. He might want to read the Family Medical Leave Act again or try out for a role in Mad Men.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on. Matta a complete jackass.

Anonymous said...

Finally a Democrat that believes in equality like George Matta. Oh poor Lady Wagner had to have a baby and get paid by the taxpayers to not do her job. It's called equality not special treatment.